Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas.
On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s white-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks a world heritage site home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.
– Victoria Falls
– Hwange National Park (largest national park in Zimbabwe)
– The Great Zimbabwe Ruins
– Flight over Victoria Falls
– White River Rafting in the Zambezi River (Victoria Falls)
– Elephant encounters – Victoria Falls
– Visit the Painted Dog Sanctuary – Hwange National Park
– Safari in Hwange
– Sunset Cruise and game viewing on the Zambezi