Blessed with awe-inspiring natural wonders, an abundance of wildlife, huge water bodies and vast open spaces, Zambia offers unforgettable holidays exploring the real Africa.
Spectacular waterways provide adrenaline-thrills or a leisurely playground of activities for all ages. Seventeen magnificent waterfalls, apart from the spectacular Victoria Falls, provide ‘cascade followers’ an adventure into the remote undeveloped rural areas where a taste of village life can be experienced. Spectacular daily sunsets are almost guaranteed. Zambia has some of the best Game Parks in the world. Choose from a variety of safaris to enjoy Zambia’s astounding concentration and diverse array of wild animals and birds.
– Kafue National Park
– Kasanka National Park
– Lochinvar National Park
– Lower Zambezi National Park
– Liuwa Plains National Park
– Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
– Lake Kariba
– Zambezi River
– Visit the Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage & Trust
– Buy curios at the Kabwata Cultural Village
– Swim in Devil’s Pool (Victoria Falls)
– Experience giant Nile Crocodiles at Kalimba Reptile Park
– Walk with Rhinos at Mosi oa Tunya Park (Livingstone)
– See the big 5 on Safari